Parents who seek admission for their wards and pupils from other schools should produce the following documents in original along with the admission form duly filled in :
- Community Certificate.
- Progress Report / Mark Sheet of Previous Class studied.
- Evaluation Certificate( If coming from other states).
All students seeking admission must appear for an Entrance Test. Experienced, Trained Graduate and Post-Graduate Teachers conduct these tests under the personal supervision of the Senior Principal / Director / H.M.
Admission for Std - XI
Only those who have passed the All India Secondary School Examination / SSLC / ICSE., or any equivalent Examination in English Medium will be admitted provided, they have secured atleast 60% in Science / English. Students should have secured 75% in Maths in the X Standard Public Examination for admission in the Maths Group.
Groups Available for Std.XI
- I GROUP - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
- II GROUP - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
- III GROUP - Commerce, Accountancy, Economics, Business Mathematics
- IV GROUP - Commerce, Accountancy, Economics, Computer Science